One by One IVF is an innovative, new approach to assisted reproduction that involves freezing all embryos in an IVF cycle and transferring after thawing ‘one by one’ in later non-stimulated cycles. This maximises cumulative live birth rates per IVF attempt while minimising multiple pregnancies, which increases the health risks for both mother and baby.
Pioneered by only a handful of top clinics world-wide so far, higher cumulative pregnancy rates are being reported for a wide range of maternal ages.
Benefits of One by One IVF
- High cumulative singleton pregnancy rates of around 75%*
- Maximising pregnancy rates in a single cycle of IVF
- A decreased risk of twin pregnancy which is safer for mother and baby
- A dedicated One by One IVF clinical laboratory and core clinical team providing a personalised level of care
- Affordable, inclusive packages, including two frozen embryo transfer cycles
One By One IVF Plus provides a further level of sophistication by testing embryos for unbalanced chromosomes. Embryos with abnormal numbers of chromosomes or parts of chromosomes are almost always incapable of developing into a pregnancy and healthy baby. These are the most frequent cause of IVF failure and miscarriage, probably in older patients.
Additional Benefits of One by One IVF Plus
- The transfer of only genetically balanced embryos
- High cumulative singleton pregnancy rates of around 90%*
- Pregnancy loss/miscarriage rates are reduced
- A shorter time to pregnancy than standard IVF
Offered for the first time in the UK at the Bridge Centre, One by One IVF is a dedicated clinical programme led by a world class team of experts.
* Based on historical cumulative results and ongoing One by One IVF success rates