One-by-One IVF is an innovative, new approach to assisted reproduction that involves freezing all embryos in an IVF cycle and transferring after thawing ‘one-by-one’ in later non-stimulated cycles. This maximises cumulative live birth rates per IVF attempt while minimising multiple pregnancies, which increases the health risks for both mother and baby.
Pioneered by only a handful of top clinics world-wide so far, higher cumulative pregnancy rates are being reported for a wide range of maternal ages.
Benefits of One-by-One IVF
- High cumulative singleton pregnancy rates of around 75%*
- Maximising pregnancy rates in a single cycle of IVF
- A decreased risk of twin pregnancy which is safer for mother and baby
- A dedicated One-by-One IVF clinical laboratory and core clinical team providing a personalised level of care
- Affordable, inclusive packages, including two frozen embryo transfer cycles
One-by-One IVF Plus provides a further level of sophistication by testing embryos for unbalanced chromosomes. Embryos with abnormal numbers of chromosomes or parts of chromosomes are almost always incapable of developing into a pregnancy and healthy baby. These are the most frequent cause of IVF failure and miscarriage, probably in older patients.
Additional Benefits of One-by-One IVF Plus
- The transfer of only genetically balanced embryos
- High cumulative singleton pregnancy rates of around 90%*
- Pregnancy loss/miscarriage rates are reduced
- A shorter time to pregnancy than standard IVF
Offered for the first time in the UK at the Bridge Centre, One-by-One IVF is a dedicated clinical programme led by a world class team of experts.
* Based on historical cumulative results and ongoing One-by-One IVF success rates